Here we see Trevor looking much like Rodin's The Thinker, wondering why on earth he looks so much like Skeletor, and whey he's wearing white socks with black shoes.
We are once again opening up our video vault, so that Metal Inquisition readers can enjoy the metal goodness that has been hiding in the mountains of VHS and Beta tapes that are sitting around in my basement. This time, I bring you Florida's Obituary on public access television. I got this video, along with some Deicide and Napalm Death footage on a trade with Pat from Hellwitch back in 1992. Watch and enjoy. Please note the following:
- Great set decor. Nothing says "metal" like wicker.
- Sweet Sadus hat/hair combo
- "Plus, you're thrashing so hard" (0:59)
- "Did you guys ever jump into the pit?" , as she says that she makes the face shown above. (1:05)
- Awkward moment with young kid who thinks "Man in the box" is a song by Red Hot Chili Peppers (3:22)
- Awesome burgundy sweatpants are both versatile and comfortable (5:17)
- Great discussion about the validity of recording at Morrisound, sadly there's no talk about why bass drums sound like typewriters when recorded there. (6:42)